Mailing List Archive
The school Appia Vecchia is the only school in the region of Lazio able to offer intensive courses based on italian languages and culture in the home/ school of your Professoressa. In this way you will be able to have a 24 hours a day immersion not only in the Italian language and culture of Bel Paese but also in its art, cooking and above all in the Italian life style. Please visit our school web - site or ask for information to be sent in your own language.
New beginners course date: from Wednesday the 25th of June to Friday the 4th of July included (departure on Saturday the 5th). A discount of 10% will be given on this particular course by booking within the 25 of May
A letter from the School course director and tutor
My Residential School near to Roma it is a very particular school in the Lazio' s region as I am at the same time its Course Director and tutor. The school (opened all year round) offers small groups of students ( 1 to 6 only) intensive Residential courses at any level for 10, 7, 4 or even 2 days depending on the season and students request. Our most popular courses (from April to November) are 10 days Residential courses all included ( except flights).You will find included in the course price: Accommodation, 3 meals per day (drinks included) 40 hours Italian tuition, Italian cooking lessons, two restaurant meals, guided excursions (with me by minibus) to Roma and surrounding areas, entrance to selected museums, airport transfers from and to Roma.
But apart from this I would like to give you other very good reasons for choosing my school.
1) By living 24 hours a day with your Professore you will really learn Italian by practising the language all day with different people (not only during your 4 hours tuition)
2) Your lessons will not take place in a traditional classroom but in a comfortable lounge where all resources are available(tv, library, video, audio and videocassettes, board etc) or in our 5000sqm garden surrounded by trees, rare plants and birds
3) Eating genuine homemade Italian food prepared with our own products(vegetable, olive oil, wine, fruit etc)
4) Learning in a small group(one to six students only at time) in a friendly environment
5) Having a teacher able to speak 6 languages and qualified with a Master degree in Teaching and promoting Italian language and culture to foreign students
6) Visiting Rome and surrounding areas with an expert native tutor
7) Being able to relax and sunbathe after your lessons in our beautiful gardens where a table-tennis- table and a bowl court are also available
8) All included is to say travelling light. Most toiletries products are available and included (shampoo, shower gel , toothpaste, hair conditioner) you will be given also dressing gown and towels to use during your stay. Hair dryer and washing machine are available at no extra cost.
Thank you very much for your kind attention.
Please do not hesitate in contacting me if you need further information after visiting the school website.
I am looking forward to seeing you soon in Rome. Ciao!!!!
Dr Francesca Valentini ( Course Director and tutor)
MAILING LIST ARCHIVE