Mailing List Archive
L’Italiano Porticando: many offers to live a hot summer and to refresh your italian
L'Italiano Porticando, a school for Italian language and culture in Turin, offers you many possibilities to live the next hot summer in a real Italian city, far from mass tourism, and to brush up and refresh your Italian!
Here our summer offers for all those who register before May, 31st 2007: (valid from 02/07/2007 to 31/08/2007)
ES01: 2 weeks / 3 hours per day 290,00 Euro (instead of 320,00 Euro)
ES02: 2 weeks / 4 hours per day 320,00 Euro (instead of 390,00 Euro)
ES03: 4 weeks / 3 hours per day 490,00 Euro (instead of 540,00 Euro)
ES04: 4 weeks / 4 hours per day 600,00 Euro (instead of 700,00 Euro)
ES05: 8 weeks / 3 hours per day 900,00 Euro (instead of 1080,00 Euro)
ES06: 8 weeks / 4 hours per day 1290,00 Euro (stead of 1400,00 Euro)
The prices include the registration fee, course book, extra-curricular activities in the afternoon (guided tours in the historic city centre, visits to museums, excursions in the neighbourhoods of Turin …).
The offers are valid for the following levels: beginners, advanced beginners, intermediate, advanced intermediate.
Do you need some good reasons to attend one of our classes ?
- Because Turin is not only a city rich in art, history and culture, but is also one of Italy’s greenest cities, strategically situated between the sea and the Alps;
- Because it is the ideal place to learn Italian and to have fun while visiting one of the many events (concert, exhibitions …) organized for those who have decided to spend their summer in the city - without running the "risk" of meeting hundreds of other students of your own nationality.
Why L'Italiano Porticando?
- Because the school offers a warm and relaxing atmosphere;
- Because, for us, each student is not a "number", but an individual with personal and educational needs;
- Because our teaching materials are tailor made for each level of proficiency;
- Because the teachers are experts qualified in teaching the Italian language to foreigners;
- Because each language course can be enriched with numerous cultural courses (wines, literature, architecture …).
For more information, you can
We are looking forward to meeting you
Caterina, Laura e Rosaria
MAILING LIST ARCHIVE